help me click it oo~~ just will take your few minutes:)

星期三, 四月 25, 2012

~25/4/2012~ ❤❤❤

25th April 2012 😍 super happy funny night so far! I hv nvr been so happy to meet up with my best dance mates till kisiao and feel like wanna keep stay with them everyday till Boh mood working anymore (just feeling.. Of cuz working still wanna be continue if not Boh loi) argh....Hv abit regret why during uni life I nvr meet them earlier?? If not sure can siao earlier and I can me more n more happiest... Hahaha... Nvm... Now is not too late... I love to shout in the class! Dancing..Smiling..Laughing All the time...I hv nvr expect to be so like n love n get sick on doing this action in real...Previously is just imagine and dreaming only... Aikssssss... That's why now lots of friends keep asking me why I'm suddenly so active in enjoying lots class and activity? My answer will be: I FOUND MY PASSION ✌✌✌ And finally I really hv an interest that I will keep doing it from now on and I won't stop it easily... Another most important points: I found same habits ie dancing and willing to go all the everywhere that can dance place with me... They are really different with my friends that I know during study life... They don't mind to waste petrol, like to car pool, don't hv keep giving excuse and they willing to sharing their opinion n experience... This is such a mentor plus best dance mate add on best friends from dance class ever...

2 条评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。
匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。