help me click it oo~~ just will take your few minutes:)

星期二, 十二月 13, 2011

Misstar Q DHouse

Misstar Q DHouse:
wow...finally thesis done~~no more project stress...following gonna focus on my final and business....and also dance 99..wahaha xD

however, recently feel abit omg jor..no mood on study and cant focus on revision (can say is never start doing revision =____= *WTF*) argh..its my final semester over my degree aka uni life leh...how can i cant fight for my very last final final leh......... boooooooo~~~~~~~~ T______________________T

what in my mind is half about my business that i wont give up and another half is about my healthy that keep fit non-stop!!!!
i love ritmo zum~!!!!!

okay..this is just a simple luan luan lai de post...gonna off to bed.. and last..
promote my shop yi xia xia ah....

my very first shop that i want make it for a long time ago...and finally i still on my way make it successful ^^


【Misstar Q DHouse】 ^^


没有评论: